Friday, May 9, 2014

Crystal Cattle Beauty Swap {#3}

Hi All! I've been off the face of the earth, I know. Sorry!

I'm dropping in for a minute to share my participation in Crystal Cattle's latest beauty swap project. I actually participated in the one before this as well, but only really received tiny little samples that I didn't know what they were or how to use them, so sharing wasn't very helpful :(

But this time I was paired with sweet Amy who is a cowboy girl, horse lover, and Mary Kay girl! She sent me some great goodies that I'm so excited to try!

(Sorry for the terrible pic! I tried to take it at 6:00 this morning!)
Amy sent me exfoliating gloves, some goody hair ties, small bottles of garnier sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner, and some Mary Kay goodies like the satin lips set and some lip gloss and an eye color pencil from the new spring line. (And some chocolate eggs as well, yum!)

I love those kinds of hair ties, they are the only ones I ever use anymore, and actually started making my own based on Megan's tutorial a while back. I've been wanting to try the satin lips for a while now, so I'm super excited about that - and also the new colors also! The little bottles of shampoo and conditioner are the best for when we go camping, and I was needing a new set so these will come in useful.

Thanks for the idea Crystal, and I can't wait until the next swap!

1 comment:

  1. I really like these kinds of hair ties too. I might have to check out that tutorial. The eye pencil color is great. Thanks so much for swapping with us!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to think!