Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 in Review

Unsurprisingly, I'm a few days late to the party with the New Year festivities. I've been having a rough few months with job searching and what not so the idea of a fresh start and a new year of opportunities doesn't hold quite the appeal that it should right now. Here's to hoping 2014 turns into a great year - for me and for all of you as well. Thanks so much to everyone who stops by here on a regular basis or just occasionally - I appreciate it all!

And now, my 2013 in review - brought to you by my instagram photos!

(Spoiler alert - it's mostly pictures of pigs and cows, with a couple others thrown in for good measure.)

video

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow to check out the Christmas in the Country gift exchange link up party!

4 comments:

  1. Fun!! Great idea and loved the music you choose too. Here's to you Jamie! For I know that you will have a great 2014. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie :) The song is by Dierks Bentley - and pretty appropriate I thought. He's been my main squeeze since before I met the hubs ;)

      Delete
  2. I loved your video!! There were a lot of neat pictures :) I'm excited to see what 2014 has in store for all of us!! I wish you a very wonderful New Year!! I know I will most defiantly still follow your blog and your journey!! A wise person once told me This too shall pass :) so hang tight!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin :) I hope 2014 is good to both of us - whatever happens we'll hang in there together!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to think!