Holy cow you guys! I never expected such a great turnout, and I'm so crazy excited for this to all get started! In a few hours you should be receiving an email from us with the name of your "assignment" along with some information about them and their mailing address. I'll also be double checking that we have your address correct, so if you can please reply to that email!
In the mean time, we thought it would be fun for everyone to get a chance to "meet" all of the other participants who signed up! This will also give you an additional way to get to know your assignment and maybe also find some new friends/blogs to follow!
By now I'm hoping you know who I (Jamie) and Laurie are, but here's the links to our blogs and Facebook pages just in case! Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow along with our blogs so you're kept up to date with the gift exchange!
Jamie - This Uncharted Rhoade - Facebook page
Laurie - Country LINKed - Facebook page
And here are the rest of the participants! Be sure to check everyone out and also make some new friends!
- Amanda of Princess of the Panhandle
- Amber of A Gentle Word
- Brandi of Lipstick and Tractors
- Colby of My Ag Life
- Darleen of The Farmer's Daughter
- Elizabeth of Circle the Wagons
- Emily of Beef & Sweet Tea
- Erin of Diaries from the Dirt Road
- Heather of Double H Photography
- Janice of A Colorful Adventure
- Jennifer of From My Front Porch
- Jenny of The Magic Farmhouse
- Jessy of Westeastern
- Judi of farmNwife
- Julie of In Between the Sunsets
- Kayla of Creek Side Ranch
- Kelly of Old Blue Silo
- Nicole of Tales of a Kansas Farm Mom
- Robyn of The Ranch Wife Chronicles
- Taysha of Dirt Road Charm
- Tracy of Nebraska Wheatie
Whew, that's a lot, I know! But I'm so very grateful to all of you who've signed up! Be sure to jump around and say hi to some of the other participants as well.
And if you wouldn't mind (it will only take a minute), leave a short comment below introducing yourself here and over on Country LINKed so we can all get to know each other! Feel free to leave links to your pages, Facebook accounts, twitter, instagram, whatever! And thanks again, a million times over for already making this a successful Christmas swap!